Tip Nr. 1:
How to lower your branch's costs?
There is a major advantage for your branches over classic phone conversation by using IoChat: face-to-face interaction. But with a live, two-way video "branch" on your smartphone, everything will change. Your goal is to make your own website attractive and simple to use for clients so they can take advantage of it. If you add a live chat button to your website you allow your clients to communicate directly with you. Make your own Video Branch. With IoChat.
Tip Nr. 2:
How to lower your client's costs?
Well, that is simple and well known. A client that doesn't have to make a trip to a physical bank location and uses a "video branch" is a client with more time, therefore with lower costs - a happy client.
Tip Nr. 3:
How to provide better client support?
Make classic contact forms obsolete in e-banking and replace (or supplement) them with IoChat. Let customers contact the person they need in complete privacy, be that their personal banker or an employee in some other department. Everybody loves a personal touch!
Tip Nr. 4:
How to use IoChat for internal bank communication?
Wish to communicate with your team? Of course, you can call them using your phone, but you can use IoChat instead. Benefits?
- One and only communication channel
- Communication logs and online presence - know instantly who communicates with whom and what about, regardless where you are (at the office or at home)
- IoChat rooms (sometimes you just need to send anyone somewhere and it doesn't matter who... publish your issue into an IoChat room and someone will take care of it)
Tip Nr. 5:
How can you improve internal organization with IoChat?
There is no need to have different systems: one for communication between potential clients and the bank, another for internal communication and another for surveillance. One fits all! In case your team has their smartphones with them, you (as a bank manager) can always communicate with them.
Tip Nr. 6:
Tip Nr. 6? In the heading, there were only 5 tips!
Well, we pick up the tab for this one!
What happens in a bank stays in a bank!
- Do you know where a sensitive conversation is routed through and stored?
- Do you control the whole conversation?
- Do you know if users credentials and IP addresses are hidden from outside world?
- Are sure that the solution you are using is 100% bullet-proof? Do you have the source code?
YES for IoChat!
IoChat uses a server installed and maintained in your bank!
All communication is under your control, isolated, and all clients are on your local network. However, if you wish to connect clients to the Internet (outside of the bank), the server also needs an Internet connection.