Video conferencing with patients and medical team. Are you using Skype or a similar solution? Where are the servers, who controls them?
IoChat is a private live Audio/Video chat solution used by all types health institutions. Hosted locally in your institution, under your IT department control. No Cloud. Sensitive data remains private.
IoChat allows patients to communicate with medical team or between themselves, serves the institutions' internal communications and enables the use of telemedicine. The purpose is simple: live Audio/Video chat is used as a tool to spread out an institution's service offering to its patients, their online presence (institution's website) and as a tool to win the online competition for patients.
IoChat - your Communications, your Application, your Servers, your Control
Audio/Video chat solution benefits:
- On-Site Presence; always on-line and in real-time, directly through your website, one channel for potential and current clients.
- Fully featured telemedicine solution; send any kind of files, use video, audio, and text to securely transmit medical information to other sites and consult other doctors.
- Future patients can be anonymous at first, there's no need to use a phone (with its own number displayed) or e-mail (with its address). Some patients prefer this and privacy is high on their priority list.
- Personal touch with an instant reply to any and all specific questions. Your patients will be happier if support is available anytime (24/7), anywhere – using PC or only mobile devices (browser or application).
- Very efficient - Start a Video chat through your website with patients with just one click, no installations required.
IoChat additional benefits:
- IoChat is self-hosted, therefore even more secure, flexible and completely under your control! IoChat servers are installed in the institution, under internal IT department control. Neither we nor anyone else has any access to them.
- IoChat can be integrated into your own IT solutions (HL7, OpenEHR, web portals) with a few lines of code.