Tip Nr. 1:
How to lower your costs?
There is a major advantage over classic camera monitoring systems and phone conversation by using IoChat: face-to-face interaction. With a live, two-way video "branch" on your smartphone, everything will change. Your goal is to make your own website attractive and simple to use for your users so they can take advantage of it. If you add a live chat button to your website you allow your users to communicate directly with you. Make your own Video Branch. With IoChat.
Tip Nr. 2:
How to lower your clients' costs?
Well, that is simple and well known. A client that can easily reach you and doesn't have to make a trip to a physical location and uses your "video branch" is a client with more time, therefore with lower costs - a happy user.
Tip Nr. 3:
How to provide better client support?
Make classic contact forms on your website obsolete and replace (or supplement) them with IoChat. Let your customers contact the person they need, be that the technical support or some other department. Everybody loves a personal touch!
Tip Nr. 4:
How to use IoChat for internal team communication?
Wish to communicate with your team? Of course, you can call them using your phone or radio transmitter, but you can use an IoChat instead. Benefits?
- One and only secure communication channel
- Communication logs and online presence - know instantly who communicates with whom and what about, regardless where you are (at the office or at home)
- IoChat rooms (sometimes you just need to send anyone somewhere and it doesn't matter who... publish your issue into an IoChat room and someone will respond to it)
Tip Nr. 5:
How can you improve internal organization with IoChat?
There is no need to have different systems: one for communication between customers and you, another for internal communication and another for surveillance. One fits all! Have your responders carry their smartphones with them and you'll be able to reach them anytime you wish.
Tip Nr. 6:
Tip Nr. 6? In the heading, there were only 5 tips!
Well, we pick up the tab for this one!
What happens in a security organization stays there!
- Do you know where a sensitive conversation is routed through and stored?
- Do you control the whole conversation?
- Do you know if the users' credentials and IP addresses are hidden from outside world?
- Are you sure that the solution you use is 100% bullet-proof? Do you have the source code?
YES for IoChat!
IoChat uses a server installed and maintained at your location!
All communication is under your control, isolated, and all clients are on your network.