Offering Video conferencing in a Skype, Google Hangouts, Viber, WhatsApp and other chat software World? Where are the servers, who controls and gets revenue from them?
IoChat is a private live Audio/Video chat solution used by all types of telecommunication and service providers. Hosted locally. No Cloud.
IoChat allows telecommunication and service providers to offer potential or current customers video conferencing under its own brand. The purpose is simple: IoChat is used as a tool to acquire new corporate and end customers, increase revenue, serve as a way to increase their online presence (website) and win the online competition for brand awareness and customers.
IoChat - your Communications, your Application, your Servers, your Control
Audio/Video chat solution benefits:
- Offer IoChat as a service to your corporate and end-user customers and allow them to take advantage of the benefits below.
- On-Site Presence; always on-line and in real-time, directly through your website (another possibility to capture clients), one channel for potential and current clients.
- Future customers can be anonymous, there's no need to use a phone (with its own number displayed) or e-mail (with its address). Some customers prefer this and privacy is high on their priority list.
- Personal touch with an instant reply to any and all specific questions.Your customers will be happier if interactive support is available anytime (24/7), anywhere – using PC or only mobile devices (browser or application).
- Very efficient - Start a Video chat through your website with customers with just one click, no installations required.
- Flexible and customizable - Use your own GUI and modify it according to your customers' demands.
IoChat additional benefit:
- IoChat is self-hosted, therefore even more secure, flexible and completely under your control! IoChat servers are installed in your location, under your internal IT department control. We do not have any access to them.
- IoChat can be integrated into your own IT solutions (conferencing solutions, support solutions, web portals) with a few lines of code.